This band was an absolute blast. It was the first band I have recordings of, and we even had a CD that we put together. We didn’t make very many copies, but it was cool none-the-less.
- Feelings (4:00)
- Very mellow tune. I pretty much just lay back and play the root. Not too much here, just a mellow tune.
- Have You Seen Me Lately (3:09)
- This is the song that I talked about in the SID section called Phoenix. Pretty cool listening to how Jeff used to do the vocals on it. Ah… nostalgia.
- What You Could Of Been (5:07)
- Another song that’s pretty damn mellow. For some reason there’s a phase effect covering the WHOLE song… not just an instrument, but the song. Kind of lame and annoying. I really like the middle breakdown though.
- 2 Years (4:40)
- This song was the product of just too much weed. I started playing this bassline, Troy started drumming, Phil started playing, and Jeff started singing. That’s about how it started. Not much else to yap about, it sounds cool.
- Take Me Back (3:33)
- This song went through so many changes it’s pathetic. I can’t even count how many. This song is kind of joked about now because of the lyrics. They make no sense! Ha! It also has a rhythm in it that is the same as the one in Have You Seen Me Lately. You should notice a part that sounds like it skips… that was the dickhead in the studio editing and fuckin’ up.
- Battle Sessions (8:16)
- This… song… I have NO clue what it was about. It was something that was recorded on a jam box while Phil was playing bass or something. I have no clue how it made it to the Demo, but somehow it did. I figured I’d throw it on here anyway.
- Feelings (Keyboard Version) (4:00)
- Shawn took the song Feelings from above and wanted to add to it. He put a keyboard in the background of the song, and as the song goes on, it gets a bit louder. It came out sounding really cool, and added some much needed atmosphere to the song!